10 Everyday Uses Of Essent
Download Songs 10 Everyday Uses Of Essent only for review course, Buy Cassette or CD / VCD original from the album 10 Everyday Uses Of Essent or use Personal Tone / I-RING / Ring Back Tone in recognition that they can still work to create other new songs. DMCA Removal Requests Send to [email protected] Download Full Album songs For Android 10 Everyday Uses Of Essent Click Here
|Title||:||10 EVERYDAY USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS! │HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS │ Essential Oil DIY's|
|Description||:|| I love using essential oils for everything! I use them everyday and wanted to share with you 10 ways it's so helpful! There are so many uses from beauty, to cleaning, to deodorizing, and so much more. The scents are so uplifting and depending on which one you use, can calm you, or energize you. I also love to use these in hair masks because it has so many benefits...oils like peppermint and tea tree are so good for the scalp. |
Essential Oils Used :: Peppemint Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Eucalyptus Oil
Essential Oil Set from Pure Body Naturals ::
10 Uses of Essential Oils ::
1. Add a few drops to your hair masks for a lovely scent! I like to use peppermint or tea tree oil.
2. Use it when cleaning or mopping for a clean fresh scent all around your house!
3. Diffuse in an oil warmer so your whole room or entire house will smell beautiful!
4. Use in a spray to freshen up rooms and bathrooms. Great DIY - Add a few drops in a spray bottle with some water..shake it up and spray where ever you want for a fresh scent!
5. Rub some essential oil on your inner wrists, behind the ears, on your neck, and inner elbows and every time you move, you will give off a whiff of whatever scent you used. It's a perfect DIY Perfume Hack!
6. Add a couple drops on the inside of your toilet paper roll and every time you go to use it, it will give off the scent of the oil you used!
7. Use a few drops with raw shea butter to make your own lotion. It's all natural and you can customize the scent however you want to!
8. Put a couple of drops into your shoes to get rid of any odor!
9. I like to add some drops onto my comforters, and pillows for a clean scent in my room. I love using lavender oil for this because it's such a calming scent!
10. I also love to take a few drops and rub it on my hair. This keeps my hair smelling SO good all day long! Its like perfume for the hair!
DIY Pumpkin Hair Mask :: https://youtu.be/sealXqZyqL4
DIY Hibiscus Hair Mask :: https://youtu.be/YiGffn54Hx8
10 Beauty Uses for Neem Oil :: https://youtu.be/Cliz9qei-W0
10 Hair Benefits of Castor Oil :: https://youtu.be/L6nqNsoC67A
5 Beauty Uses for Olive Oil :: https://youtu.be/cI866I_aVR8
Grow Your Eyelashes with Almond Oil :: https://youtu.be/TX4j8TXqiRs
10 Beauty Uses of Shea Butter :: https://youtu.be/VPKouIkgFcg
DIY Mint Face Mist :: https://youtu.be/X6E7C-sCRuQ
10 Beauty Uses of Almond Oil :: https://youtu.be/uDyOzLPw2fU
Straighten Hair with Aloe Vera :: https://youtu.be/Ec1RdS2O_Us
Almond Oil Hair Mask :: https://youtu.be/RlH7XyNdjkM
10 Uses of Peppermint Oil :: https://youtu.be/uiguyt93xmo
10 Uses of Manuka Oil :: https://youtu.be/k5GlJGau3YM
Cacay Oil Benefits :: https://youtu.be/1F7Ki3SiyFg
How to Apply Coconut Oil to Hair :: https://youtu.be/m6yasWYDZmM
10 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar :: https://youtu.be/5MCS7QtI50I
10 Benefits of Witch Hazel :: https://youtu.be/w1HRfTPPn9k
Earn Cash Back for Shopping Online!! https://youtu.be/EoewtrDokdE
*I recieved these Pure Body Naturals Essential Oils to try out and review. Sometimes, I am lucky enough to work with some really amazing brands but as always, I only share my honest opinions with you all!
✉ ATTENTION BRANDS/COMPANIES ✉
If you are a company interested in collaborating with me, feel free to email me @ [email protected]
|Download as MP3 | Download as MP4 | Fast Download|