Virtues Of First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijjah Shaykh
Download Songs Virtues Of First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijjah Shaykh only for review course, Buy Cassette or CD / VCD original from the album Virtues Of First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijjah Shaykh or use Personal Tone / I-RING / Ring Back Tone in recognition that they can still work to create other new songs. DMCA Removal Requests Send to [email protected] Download Full Album songs For Android Virtues Of First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijjah Shaykh Click Here
|Title||:||Virtues of first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah - Shaykh Yasir Qadhi|
|Description||:|| Dhu al-Hijjah is the 12th and last month of Islamic calendar. Zul Hijjah is the sacred month in which fighting is forbidden and Eid ul Adha falls in this month. Zil hajjah literally means "Lord of the Pilgrimage/Hajj". |
Hadith on Virtues of Dhul Hijjah:
1. Most beloved deeds: Narrated from Ibn Abbas (R.A) that the Prophet (P.B.U.H) said: "There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days." They said: "Not even jihad for the sake of Allah?" He said: "Not even jihad for the sake of Allah, unless a man goes out himself for jihad taking his wealth with him and does not come back with anything." Bukhari
So try giving more charity during these 10 days, Pray more prayers in the Masjid, Increase ties of kinship, Perform more voluntary prayers at home, Read more Quran, Do more Dhikr, Ask for forgiveness more frequently.
2. Remembering Allah (Zikr): We should start these 10 days of Dhul Hijjah with sincere repentance to Allah and perform these deeds.
Allah says in the Holy Quran:
"Remember Allah during the well known days" (2:203)
Ibn Abbas says about the Ayah in Surah Al-Baqarah, that it refers to the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah. Bukhari
3. Fasting in Zilhaj: It was narrated from Hunaydah ibn Khaalid from his wife that one of the wives of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) said: "The Prophet (P.B.U.H) used to fast on the first nine days of Dhu'l-Hijjah and the day of 'Ashoora', and three days each month, the first Monday of the month and two Thursdays. al-Nasaai and Abu Dawood
It was reported from Abu Qutaadah (R.A) that the Prophet (P.B.U.H) was asked about fasting on the Day of Arafaah(9th Zil Hujj). He said, "It expiates for the sins of the previous year and of the coming year." Muslim
4. Reciting Takbeer: It was narrated from Abdullah ibn Umar (R.A) that the Prophet (P.B.U.H) said: "There are no days that are greater before Allah or in which good deeds are more beloved to Him than these ten days, so recite a great deal of tahleel, takbeer and tahmeed during them." Ahmad
Takbeer: Allah akbar, Allahu akbar, laa ilaha ill-Allah, Allahu akbar, wa Lillah il-hamd (Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great, there is no god but Allah; Allah is Most Great and to Allah be praise).
Tahleel: Saying Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah (There is no god but Allah)
Tahmeed: Saying al-hamdu Lillah (praise be to Allah)
It is Sunnah to recite Takbeer, Tahmeed, Tahleel and Tasbeeh during the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah, saying these words out loud in the mosques, homes, streets and every place in which it is permissible to remember Alaah, to perform this act of worship openly and proclaim the greatness of Allah.
Men should recite out loud and women should recite quietly.
5. Do not cut or trim your Hairs or nails: After sighting the moon of ZulHajjah, do not cut or trim your hair and nails until you have offered the sacrifice. The Prophet (PBUH) said: "When any one of you intending to sacrifice the animal enters in the month (of Dhu'l-Hijja) he should not get his hair or nails touched (cut)" .Muslim
Few Days are left in Zul Hijjah, So any one who has to get a hair cut or wants to trim nails get it done now before the first Zul Hijjah.
Let us make the most of these great days by reciting Takbeer and doing righteous deeds as deeds done in these days are most beloved.
|Download as MP3 | Download as MP4 | Fast Download|